Skip to main content

Thank you note from Prithivi..

 

I'm a firm believer of this famous quote by Maya Angelou - “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”  As colleagues and co-workers you all made me feel so blessed! why? Because its really hard to know someone virtually, I have never met anyone in person but the amount of support everyone gave in my tough times in life has really made me feel blessed.  So i wrote this (long) post to thank you for being there for me!

 


 - Starting with my Mentor - Deepika A ( Now a loving mother! yay!) - Deepika has guided me in the initial stages of me started picking cases. Deepika is really an amazing mentor - i learned a lot of technical stuff and the building blocks of cohesity product from my mentor. Deepika is so humble and a caring personality! so thank you Deepika! 


 - Thank you Anand Krishnan - the TAM :) for answering all the silly technical questions in the early stages, every time i reach out to you i learn something new from you. You have never failed to show how awesome you are!  thank you so much Anand!


 - Thank you Ajit for jumping on remote sessions with customers in the initial stage whenever i reach out to you for help! You never hesitate to teach new things, its great working with you! wish you all the best Ajit!


 - Thank you Akash Sharma and Manideep - We three joined together and went through the training sessions together - it was fun and a lot of learning! Thank you both Akash and Mani for being a great support! You both are absolute rock-stars! i wish to see you growing great heights my best wishes Akash and Mani! 


 - Thank you Abid for helping me with DBS cases - i know i tested your patience many a times - DBS forte is really challenging but you are killing it! keep Rocking Abid! 


 - Thank you Akash Gupta, Shanmukha, Ijas, Ashish, Puneet, Rahul Ravi, Sahana, Salesh, Abhigyan, Vadiraj, Shashank, Shubham, Sridhar, Vari Raj, Venkataramana, Venkatesh TA, Yash A -  i have interacted less with you but you have always been helpful every time i reach out to you! thank you so much, its a great honor knowing and working with each one of you!! 


 - Thank you Arpit - I know i have bothered you a lot, buddy you are an amazing person to work with! thank you so much! i'm 200% sure that you will grow great heights - my best wishes to you Arpit!!


 - Thank you Brinda for helping me in various scenarios with a smiling face! keep glowing Brinda! 


 - Thank you Ishant - we worked together for the smartlabs building phase and its a great experience working with you! May Success meet you at every step of your Journey. Wishing you All the Best for Future Ishant!


 - Thank you Jaspreet - if i had to thank someone for being so patient and for being so extremely honest, showing humility and positivity, that would be you Jazz! working with you is a great pleasure and i have learned immensely from you. I hope you have lots of happy moments and good lucks. Thank you Jazz !!
 
 - Thank you Dinesh - the Thala - without a doubt "thala" - means a leader, i have learned so many things from you and working with you is a great delight! thank you for helping me in resolving so many cases! thanks a lot Dinesh.
 
 - Thank you Ben - Its a great honor to listen to your training materials, the building blocks of Cohesity products has been jotted down extremely well by your training videos! Really great knowing and working with you Ben! my humble request please don't stop taking trainings to new joinees! you rock as a teacher!
 
 - Thank you JD for being so kind and welcoming all the time. your words have uplifted me when i really needed the positive energy! you are the best as i always say! wish you more abundance and success JD!
 
 - Thank you Kunal - My Cloud guru and a great help every time i reach out to you, Kunal, thank you for being there and helping me in all the SHs! I wish all your dreams come true!
 
 - Thank you Prashanth - Mr Apollo! You were always my go-to person if i get stuck in any technical issue. I owe you a big thank you for every help you have lend me in Cohesity. Prashanth you are truly legendary and i hope to see you in great heights so soon! I'm amazed to see your humbleness, calm-composed nature all the time! all the best Prashanth !!
 
 - Thank you Mahesh - My Smartlabs hero! Working with you in the smartlabs building phase is unforgettable, i have gained some good knowledge as well as good friends in that experience. You can light-up people with your smile and vibe that you bring in! keep it up Mahesh! Good Luck to you.!
 
 - Thank you Himagiri for giving me the training opportunities, its one-of-a-kind experience! you are awesome!  - thank you again!
 - Thank you Norbert for helping me with cases during our weekend shifts, its great to work with you - Thank you jiii !!
 
 - Thank you Nanda - your scripts are so handy from the day one i started taking cases in Cohesity! i think everyone will agree with me if i say its a great piece of work from you! almost everyone gets to use your scripts on a daily basis and i will never take it for granted, so a big thank you for your scripts! Its great knowing you in my experience in Cohesity!  Our TAM team is phenomenal! thanks to the TAM team members i have interacted with - Sriraj, Ankush, Dinesh Nambiar. 
 
 - Thank you Sathish for helping me in various scenarios! I'm always amazed by your calmness! its a great delight to work with you! I dedicate this quote to you by Leo Tolstoy - “The true strength of a man is in calmness.”  All the best to you Sathish!
 
 - Thank you Uttam - Interactions with you were always alive, you bring so much positive energy with you every time i speak to you. Even if the whole cluster is in fire you never panic and simply say "fix it man! its so easy!". your cool attitude is admirable, Your technical knowledge and bright personality inspires me all the time Uttam!
 
 - Thank you Kushal Brozie- your always helpful and ready to learn attitude is so contagious buddy! I'm so proud that i worked with you. I wish that you achieve all your dreams, Good luck brozie!
 
 - Thank you Shreema for all the help that you extended to me! I'm impressed with your ability to learn so quickly and always read to help! May you continue to rise higher in your life and career. Tons of best wishes for your bright future. All the best to you Shree!
 
 - Thank you Arun Gopakumar,Kenneth,Lijin our interactions have always been fruitful and we give and take from each other :) that has developed a good friendship bond between us. wishing you a future filled with Success and Prosperity to each one of you Arun, Ken, Lijin !! you are the best!!
 
 - Thank you Pradyumna - My DB hero! you are someone who is willing to put their head down and work and unwilling to quit even after facing any hurdles! Wishing you All the Best Prady!
 
 - Thank you Aishwarya, Anurag, Carol, PSML, Pranoy Ghosh, Samrudha, Sandeep, Suryansh, Tarun, Vaibhavi, Yashas - the NCG family whom i met during the training period and have worked with you. all of you remind me of my early stage of my career! Each one of you is curious to learn, open to new challenges, have big ambitions! Wishing all of you loads of Success!

- Thank you Vishal - for allowing me to work with you in your cases, i have learned from you that "persistence is the key to success". You keep rocking!
 
 - Devleen (the Devil), Rahul Lynel (the Poet) , Niraj (the meme lord), Sushma and Ishan - Our interactions have been little to less in Cohesity however i know you all are amazing when it comes to work! May you attract success, joy, and prosperity like a magnet. All the best.
 
 - Thank you VBK for giving me this excellent opportunity to work with some really amazing minds in Cohesity! This one year at Cohesity has taught me to build myself both professionally and personally. Each SRE in Cohesity is a master in one way or the other, in my humble opinion. Thank you for leading such amazing minds! Its a honor to have got a chance to work with you in Cohesity.
 
 - Thank you VBS for being yourself! "interactions" build relationships, the way you interact with me (and to the team) and the way you have shared your feedback to me were truly exceptional. Thank you for giving me the space to work in my own style. You inspire me and many in our team with your work! You have always encouraged me to give my best when it comes to work! In my experience i have never seen a leadership team being so open, honest, humble and this close to their team. Be it from sharing your kids videos or from genuinely sharing your thoughts, you always spark, invigorate the team spirit and its a great sign of a leader from my vantage point! If i recollect, a little smile, a word of cheer from you has made me feel light - Thank you VBS! My best wishes to you! 

 



If you are still not bored with my thank you sleet, you can continue to read.. I wrote the below words for me and i'm happy to share this with you as well.

I'm an eternal hopefulist, by nature default, i try to look for the greatness in people. German poet Johann Goethe wrote - "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being". I've done by best to stay true to his words for many years. Who i am today is only because of the people i have met in my life.

2021 was a traumatic year for me, but trauma is not a dirty word (can be avoided at stylish cocktail party) but the fact is "Everyone experiences trauma", it can be a random act of violence, sexual abuse, beaten up as a kid or sudden loss of someone we loved. some of us get hit by life's curve-balls harder than others, they cut deep. but understanding that we are alive means that we have gathered trauma adds more meaning.

Trauma has been my greatest teacher. it has blessed me with the ability to navigate adversity elegantly, helped me to access forgotten creativity that has infused my work and craft, moved me to become more humble and torn down the shield that once protected my tender heart. what i promise you is that if you use your accumulated trauma for your artistic advancement, emotional growth and spiritual liberty, it will be your greatest academy. Trauma truly happens if your favor, never for your failure.

In Life, I've discovered, sometimes (always) sends you scenarios perfectly designed to teach you the lessons you most need to learn to get to the next grade of your growth.  I've also learned that "we are most alive when we are closest to our fears". confronted with our doubt that we can get through a difficulty, we are pushed to own gifts we never knew we had.

My strongly held belief is this "Exponential creativity demands abnormality. And requires us to deviate from ordinary company". To materialize your primal genius, you absolutely need to see the opportunities that exist on the other side of the shackles of normal. To reveal your imaginative nobility and perform at the razor's edge of your talent, it becomes a necessity to be an activist against the status quo, operate within another orbit of inventiveness and bend the rules that existed before you entered the field to your own mystifying, mysterious and miraculous vision of a vastly more interesting tomorrow.

Few words from my favorite author Robin Sharma, that i wish to share with you.

 " when things seem hard, we have been granted the chance to trust our own strength,
 when confusion sets in, a window is opened for us to enter higher clarity,
 when we question everything, we are truly growing,
 when we feel completely alone, we are most connected to the shared experience of everyone, therefore we are united.
   ..... you are stronger that you know..
    braver that you can admit...
 and more capable of navigating anything life can throw at you than your intellect can ever teach you.
 when scared, ask : what would heroism do?
 when worried, wonder : how would confidence behave ?
 when angry, question : where can understanding be given ?
 when hurting, go where optimism lives.
 when insecure, follw where self-love leads.
 
 great rewards are on the way.
 trust in your process.
 dont lose your nerve.
 compare your journey to none other.
 you are flawlessy protected.
 and richly guided.  "
 

I wish you tremendous prosperity, ultimate success, peace, health and serenity!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Prithivi raj - SRE
Cohesity :)

Comments

  1. Any words written will be short of all this written, its an honor, privilege, to know youu, work with you.
    The way you handled adversities with your sense of calmness and strength is truly commendable. While we might miss you at our workspace, but will always remain in our hearts.
    Stay humble, keep learning, stand strong, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words bro, Stay strong, keep in touch and best of luck for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People come and people go , however, there are a few who make an impression. You are one of them, a really humble and wonderful person who I have worked with. All the very best Prithivi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My the god be with you in this tough times. With god you are the majority and rest everything is a minority.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the very best brother and stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Some good reads which people liked :) :)

His and hers..

After a long run John came home late at 11.43pm, he tried opening the door already half slept… before the sound of the keys entering the lock, his pet Labrador smelled him and started woofing from the other side of the door, “I’m coming spooky!” with a mild voice and a smile on his face, which only shows up for his loved ones…John opened the door, completely drained… placing his briefcase case in the sofa and now the phone started ringing, “ it should be her… ” taking a depth breath john picked the call, “ Susie you must be sleeping? ” no words from the other end, “ Sunshine! Still there ?” and that word lightened Susie, a high school teacher, sharp eyed. “ don’t call me sunshine john, you are always away from my sun light! ” that little phony fight again… call lasted for just 6mins, and john slept while she kept speaking, Susie had to hang-up the call with the same text message: “ You d id it for 116 th  time, sleep tight! ”... When the morning rays entered thru the

My stories - "Pirivu" & "Ennudan Nee" ( Tamil ) - Love stories proving that nothing can stop a true love.

 Hello my lovely people!! During my college days, i've written stories to kill my bordem and also to express my imagination!  This is my first story that i've written in 2011 - Pirivu. and wrote another story in 2012 - Ennudan Nee, here are the PDF links for you :) ...  Link to Story  1- Pirivu   short review : Its about a city guy who falls in love with a village girl and then the girl's father takes a tragic move to separate both of them, will love win in such tough situations?  Link to Story 2 - Ennudan Nee short review: Two best friends falling in love just by exchanging thier words thru a diary and not realizing who they are talking to .. can just words bring in love in real life? will they meet or just talk thru diary? read it and you'll get to know :) Share your thoughts about the story in comments,  i will look forward to it !!